Application period for this position has already ended.
Weekdone is looking for a technology product UX/User Researcher in Tartu, Estonia.
Weekdone is one of the best known Estonian B2B technology startups. We're changing how people set their goals and companies manage their teams and talent. Our weekly and quarterly goal-setting and planning tool is used by hundreds of companies on all continents, from Fortune 500 teams like Whole Foods down to SME's and public sector.
Weekdone is the winner of Slush, Europe's largest tech conference and Gold medal winner of Estonian Design Awards. Last summer we won the best user research project award at Estonian Design Awards. We're backed by top investors from Europe, like KIMA Ventures, Rubylight, and Ahti Heinla from ex Skype/Kazaa.
Our product design team is now looking for a UX/USER RESEARCHER. We're looking for someone who will do anything to understand our customer thoughts, needs, behavior, attitudes, wants and desires. You will be working closely together with our design, development and sales teams in identifying the research topics, executing the research and turning it into product improvement suggestions.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Talk to and interview our existing customers and potential users
- Study how people use Weekdone, what they love and what could be improved
- Conduct online and offline usability tests and surveys
- Test the user experience of the product on real people
- Join sales team on their daily customer demos for more insights
- Get customer feedback about the product; analyze, organize and prioritize it's roadmap
- Translate user feedback into actionable improvement ideas and suggestions for design and development
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Use a variety of research methods, and come up with plans to improve our user experience and product design
You are probably a good match if you have:
- Work experience in or have studied research, sociology or human behaviour from any angle (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication, research and analytical skills
- Passion to talk to and interview strangers, getting to understand their deepest needs
- Ability to ask meaningful and impactful questions
- Ability to present your research findings in an easy to understand way
- Skills to quickly develop product recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence
- Command a broad set of qualitative and user-centered research methods
- Basic understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts
- Love to turn random thoughts into processed understandable results and suggestions
- Have good command of technology, mobile and web apps and love playing around with them
- It's cool if you have basic understanding of HTML and how web products are built and designed
Weekdone will offer you the best startup environment:
- Chance to improve yourself and the world
- Free drinks, snacks and an xBox with Mortal Kombat X in our office
- Dedicated 10-person team, with regular team events
- Good pay, equity, sports and recreation compensation
- You name it — what would you be happy with?
You will be located in:
- Our office at Ülikooli Street in Tartu, Estonia
- Startup Visa possibility if needed
- Application period for this position has already ended.
- To apply, tell us more about your experience and ambitions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.