This article originally appeared on Entrepreneur by Rose Leadem
You shouldn’t dread waking up and going to work in the morning. In fact, work should be something you enjoy — it’s where you spend a majority of your time, right? Regardless, some days can be rough, but they don’t have to be.
Below you’ll find a few tips to make your day go by quicker — and more enjoyable. First off, cut out any unnecessary tasks. By limiting what you do during the day to only your most important duties, you’ll find a way to actually work less. Changing things up will also boost your day: eat lunch outside, listen to your favorite album or add some plants to your work environment. Creating checklists, batching tasks, taking breaks — there are a number of ways to get you moving through your day.
To learn how you can make work easier, check out the infographic created by Weekdone – team goal setting and tracking software infographic below.
For more goal-setting resources we recommend the following:
- Free OKR ebook
- Employee Guide to Getting Started with OKRs
- OKR examples by job positions
- Weekdone Academy resources page with OKR examples and OKR templates
- How Google sets goals with OKR’s
- Top 10 Questions Managers Have About OKR Goal Setting (Examples and Templates)
- Sign up for Weekdone to share and track your company, team and personal OKR’s