Objectives and Key Results framework is getting more and more popular, because of its effectiveness improving small & large companies. Although, it might be hard to get started with OKRs. Furthermore, hundreds of our clients at Weekdone have asked us: What are OKRs? Do you have an OKR template? Can you share some OKR templates?
Introducing OKR Templates
In order to give our clients the best chance to succeed, we created the OKR templates and examples website. We combined Excel, Word and Software templates with over 100 OKR examples from different teams and departments. All in the name of making the Objectives and Key Results process as smooth as possible. With these templates and examples you should be able to focus on setting the best OKRs possible.
Here are the different formats of OKR Templates (click to open):
- Free OKR Excel Spreadsheet Template
- Free OKR Word Document Template
- Automatic OKR Software Template (Sign up for free)
Click any of the objectives to copy it to your clipboard. Click and drag the key result progress bar to see the ranges of the key results.
These are the OKR examples you can choose from to get started:
- Marketing OKRs examples
- Sales OKRs examples
- Human Resources OKRs examples
- Design OKRs examples
- Technology/Engineering/R&D OKRs examples
- Company OKRs examples
- Product Management OKRs examples
- Finance/Accounting OKRs examples
- Administrative/Operations OKRs examples
- Top Management/Leadership OKRs examples
- Support/ Customer Service OKRs examples
- Training/Education OKRs examples
In case, you are just getting started with OKRs, here are all the materials you need. Also, below there is an infographic explaining what are OKRs and how to get started.
- Step by Step Guide to OKRs ebook
- Employee Guide to Getting Started with OKRs
- OKR examples by job positions
- Weekdone Academy resources page with OKR examples and OKR templates
- How Google sets goals with OKR's
- Top 10 Questions Managers Have About OKR Goal Setting (Examples and Templates)
- Weekdone Objectives and Key Results Methodology VIDEO
- Sign up for Weekdone to share and track your company, team and personal OKR's