Weekdone is great for when you are always online, in your office, home office or at a coffee shop. But being constantly alert and available has its own disadvantages, including overworking and eventual burnout. This is why it is necessary for you to take time in your week to disconnect, unplug and return to your natural offline state.
Though being offline does not mean the end of being productive – with the help of the Weekdone productivity notebook.
This notebook is your guide to achieving more by doing less. Over the years Weekdone has analyzed how the best companies and people get their jobs done. Now the best-practice methods available in Weekdone web and mobile apps are condensed into a smart notebook for your offline days.
[Tweet “Working hard and working smart sometimes can be two different things. – Byron Dorgan”]
Features in this Productivity Notebook
- 4 pages of productivity theory, including SMART goal-setting, the Eisenhower Matrix, OKRs and PPPs
- Templates for setting your Quarterly Objectives and Key Results
- 7 weeks worth of Plans, Progress and Problems forms, preformatted for best practice input
- Custom dotgrid design for notes for each week
- Motivational and insightful quotes about productivity for each week
- Template for setting your Objectives
- Under each Objective add up to 5 Key Results
- Fill in the progress indicator as you achieve your goals
Weekly Planning (PPPs) Features
- Template to write a maximum recommended amount of 6 plans per week
- For each item, you have:
The best part?
It’s free! Our design team has also developed a Do-It-Yourself kit, free download, and instructions for anyone to print, fold and be more productive!