Are you looking for a goal-setting framework that would align your company, department or team? Objectives and Key Results goal-setting makes sure people are connected and work together in one unified direction. The biggest part of OKRs is making sure each individual knows what's expected of them.
Join the likes of Facebook, Netflix, Google, Asana, Amazon and thousands of SME-s. If you don't know what OKRs are, don't worry, we got you covered.
The two most common questions we get from OKR first timers are “What are OKRs?” and after learning the benefits they usually ask “How to get started?”. That is why we have prepared a visual infographic guide below. In there, you will find the following:
- Objectives and Key Results definition
- OKR benefits described by each level of the company
- Examples of great Objectives and Key Results
- OKR wall of fame – companies that successfully use OKRs
- OKR hierarchy and alignment
- Keys to OKRs success
- OKR checklist – how to get started guide
- How to get your team on board?
- OKR templates and tools
The easiest way to implement OKRs in your team right now is to sign up for a trial of Weekdone OKR Software. Give it a go – it's free to try.