People often ask us: can you give us examples of OKRs – Objectives and Key Results? How should I word our OKRs? How to write good OKRs? What should I put in my OKRs?
Weekdone has now over the years discussed OKRs with thousands of companies on all continents. So we thought: why not make a special site of OKR examples, giving examples of OKRs from different disciplines and work areas.
Introducing OKR Examples: okrexamples.co
To get your OKR writing juices going we did just that: created an OKR examples site listing hundreds of objectives and key results for you. It's our "How-to Guide to Writing Good OKRs with Example Objectives and Key Results".
The OKR examples site is a database of example OKRs so you can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
Click any of the objectives to copy it to your clipboard. Click and drag the key result progress bar to see the ranges of the key results.
We've broken them down by areas like Company OKRs, followed by:
- Marketing OKRs Examples
- Sales OKRs Examples
- Finance and Accounting OKRs Examples
- Product Management OKRs Examples
- Human Resources OKRs Examples
- Administrative and Operations OKRs Examples
- Top Management and Leadership OKRs Examples
- Support and Customer Service OKRs Examples
- Design OKRs Examples
- Technology, Engineering and R&D OKRs Examples
- Training and Education OKRs examples
Enjoy! Let us know in comments if you need examples also from other areas.
More OKR materials:
- Resources page with OKR examples and OKR templates
- OKR ebook: Step by Step Guide to OKRs
- Top 10 Questions Managers Have About OKR Goal Setting